Maryland Department of Health (MDH):
- Access to Support for Patients with Disabilities in Hospital Settings: https://disabilityrightsmd.org/wp-content/uploads/05.11.2020-MDOD-MDH-Notice-Patients-with-Disabilities-in-Hospital-Settings.pdf
- A joint departmental guidance from the Maryland Department of Health (MDH) and Maryland Development Disabilities Administration (DDA) regarding requirements for hospital visits and support for people with disabilities. Related: Hospital Visitation Policies for Individuals with Disabilities
- COVID-19 Information and Resource Page: https://coronavirus.maryland.gov/
Maryland Developmental Disabilities Administration (DDA):
- COVID-19 Information By and For People with Disabilities: Plain-Language-Information-on-Coronavirus.pdf
- Waiver Changes, Resources, and Policy Updates: https://dda.health.maryland.gov/Pages/DDA_COVID-19_Information.aspx
Maryland Developmental Disabilities Council (MDDC):
- COVID-19 Information and Resource Page: https://www.md-council.org/covid-19/
Maryland Access Point:
- MAP Link 1-844-MAP-LINK (1-844-627-5465): https://www.marylandaccesspoint.info/
National Disability Rights Network (NDRN):
- Dedicated COVID-19 Page: Fighting for Disability Rights During the Pandemic: https://www.ndrn.org/issues/covid-19/
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC):
- VIDEO SERIES – COVID-19 Information in ASL: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvrp9iOILTQatwnqm61jqFrsfUB4RKh6J
- This YouTube playlist provides Disability Inclusive CDC information on how to stay safe during the pandemic.
Center for Public Representation (CPR):
- COVID-19 Information and Resource Page: https://medicaid.publicrep.org/feature/covid-19/
- CPR has created a web page on COVID-19, with information on the COVID-19 legislation and resources.
Rooted in Rights (RR):
- COVID-19 Information and Resource Page: https://rootedinrights.org/covid-19/
- Rooted in Rights, a program at Disability Rights Washington, has assembled a page with pieces that are part of a series on perspectives from disabled and chronically ill people regarding COVID-19.
Disability Rights New York (DRNY):
- VIDEO – What You Should Know About COVID-19: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaNTz2YPFZ4&
- Disability Rights New York, the New York P&A, produced this “What You Should Know About COVID-19” video with captions available in Spanish and Simplified Chinese, with the target audience being individuals with disabilities living in congregate care settings.
National Health Law Program (NHeLP):
- Factsheet on trends in COVID-19-related changes to HCBS 1915(c) waivers: https://healthlaw.org/resource/covid-19-changes-to-hcbs-using-appendix-k-approval-trends/
- VIDEO – “Coronavirus Tips for Staying Healthy…for People w/ Develop. Disabilities” (SDC): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7Yl-BesvDw
Last Updated: May 12, 2020